Friday, March 18, 2022

Our little "Twenty Percenter"



Our little Ginger came to us in August of 2019. She was a rescue who was taken in along with her brother as a stray by a good friend of mine. My friend ended up keeping Ginger's brother, Dice, and asked me if I would be interested in taking Dice's sister because she knew that she would have a very good home with my husband and I ...  

Ginger and Dice as kittens.

As a rule, only about 20 percent of orange tabby cats are female - meaning the other 80 percent are male. Ginger is rather small for her age and it is my belief that she was the runt of the litter - as opposed to her brother Dice who I am told is huge. 

She loves her adopted kitty siblings, except for Tabitha who is much more timid and keeps her distance from her. She is so fun and loves to play ball ...
Run and fetch ...
and ... drop the ball into the palm of my hand! GOOD GIRL!

Butterscotch adores her ...

as well as Sir Leo with whom she plays with all of the time ...

Leo, Ginger, and Butterscotch just chillin' on the sofa as usual!

Ginger donning her Spring attire ... lol!

Have a great weekend all!!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, Ginger is so cute. Quill loves to play ball, too, and likes to hide his toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great post and really adorable photos. Ginger is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CUTE! Im surprised she wore that Easter hat! LOL

    ReplyDelete

My favorite Cat Dads!

What can I say about "cat dads"? Well, speaking as someone who has been fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to share my l...