Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Some new additions

Last weekend, was the first chance that I had in weeks to have any free time what-so-ever to do a little shopping for the cat's room, So, I had purchased these pretty curtains at our local Boscov's  Department store. I originally planned on using them for the cat's room, but in the end I liked them better in the kitchen ...  


I did: however, buy these blue curtains for the cat's room and hung them on Sunday ...

I have A LOT more to do and it will take a bit more time to finish, but I eventually will have the cat's room completed.

3 comments:

  1. The kitty curtains are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat curtains are sweet and the close-up photos show the details. Blue is a soothing color for the cat's room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cat curtains are really nice, they're so playful looking! The blue ones are nice too!

    ReplyDelete

May is National Pet Month!