Tuesday, June 14, 2022

A Cat Litterbox Cabinets



A few years ago, a good friend of mine told me about a really nice cat litterbox cabinet which she had ordered through the Pet Edge catalog ...


These things are great! She is also my very awesome cat-sitter, Auntie Judy, and she was kind enough to give us hers after her husband surprised her with a homemade oak litterbox cabinet for Christmas a couple of years ago. As you can see, there is a side opening to place the litterbox in and to clean all you need to do is open the cabinet doors, pull out box, clean and replace, There is even a top drawer for odds and ends such. The Cat's Room ...


I loved it s much that as our cat family grew, I ordered another one! LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

My favorite Cat Dads!

What can I say about "cat dads"? Well, speaking as someone who has been fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to share my l...