Saturday, July 2, 2022

Magnificent Moose!!

Once donned (given the foster name of) "Big Ben", Moose was adopted by a friend of mine who has since transformed and changed his life in such an amazing way! 

If you recall my post, "Meet Moose, The Cat Who Converted Me: An inspiring true story by Renee James", my friend Renee described her incredible story of her cat, Moose, with whom she never thought she would share her life with and now could never imagine a life without him. If you haven't already, please read that post before you continue. Here is an update on Moose ...

Moose gasping in disbelief after I told him the news...
HIS VET SAID NO MORE INSULIN!!!!!! Moose is in remission from diabetes!!! This is no guarantee, but his current blood glucose numbers show no need for insulin right now!

Moose 2yrs ago when we adopted him vs Moose now. A journey of love ❤ (yes, he hates it, but he'll be hateful and healthy at least).

Moose's progress - two years ago ...

And now ...


My friend Renee is quite correct, whether dealing with a cat's glucose levels or their weight loss - monitoring is very touchy. Their levels are UP and DOWN  a lot which is why we  need to keep a close eye on their daily progress.  

A huge THANK YOU, RENEE for allowing me to share Moose's journey!


4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for sharing us!!! Moose and I are honored to be part of your blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right? lol He reminds me so such of my Sir Leo. <3

      Delete

May is National Pet Month!