Monday, February 12, 2024

New Cat Wreaths

 

                                           CATastrophe Treasures

Barb's Creative Design

You can find these awesome cat wreaths on ETSY.com by clicking on the shop names below the photos.

🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

Just a few of my own hand crafted cat wreaths I had also created ...

Spring and Summer wreaths.

Halloween wreath ...

Two Egyptian Goddess Bastet wreaths ...

Another  Halloween Cat wreath ...

And last, but not least, my Norse Goddess Freya wreath titled, "Freya's Ride" ...


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your cat wreaths. They're all so creative - - it's difficult to choose favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite Cat Dads!

What can I say about "cat dads"? Well, speaking as someone who has been fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to share my l...