Monday, September 12, 2022

More on our new Guest ...

He spent the night sleeping in the cat litter box. I made a quick trip to the store to pick up two bags of Purina Kitten Chow before work. When I went downstairs to feed him, I was able to coax him out. It wasn't long before he began rubbing on my hand and seemed to enjoy the attention of being petted ...

The plan is to make an appointment with our vet as soon as we can get him in for an exam and a FeLuek test to make sure that he is safe to be around our other cats. I pray he is negative. He is so sweet!

4 comments:

  1. My heart is melting. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lightning strike knocked my computer out. I've been off-line for days. Your new guest is adorable. I'm so glad he's getting loving care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering where you were, Jon. I just read your latest post about it. :(

      Delete

Feline Funnies